Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's been too long! I've been busy, sorry blogland! I have been trying to run more, I must thrive on challenges. A group I am a part of, challenged the members to run at least a mile every day in Feb. One of my friends has taken that VERY seriously & has inspired me to do it too. I was going to do it, but then didn't run for the first 3 days or on Thursday, so that makes 4 days total that I missed out on. Anyways, my other workouts have suffered a little bit because of that, although when I run on the treadmill I always try to lift weights too.

I ALSO told a friend I would do this workout every day:


ummmmmmmmm, that has suffered more than the running one, I think I've done it twice!! Sorry Kallay! I did incorporate it into my Thursday night circuit workouts, so it also includes strength & cardio. Fun times!! We had a blizzard come through Chicago on Thursday night, so I had to cancel our Thursday night workouts at church. So I did my circuit at home by myself. 
Spicing up my side plank ;)
Actually it was funny, my kids joined in for a little while, but then got bored & went off and played. The rest of my workout was uninterrupted with them needing things from me or me having to split up their fights. Fun Times!! 

I got paid yesterday, and I had to go shopping for a friend, so I stopped by my old trusty friend, Nordstrom Rack. I haven't been there for ages!! I still liked it, but the prices weren't as good as I remembered  Anyways, I found myself looking at the workout gear. I need a heavier "jacket" to wear when my running buddies & I are out this winter, when it's supposed to *ahem* SNOW on Monday. Yeah, I think I'll be happy a got a running jacket. Anyways, I think that cute workout clothes definitely motivate me to get more workouts in! LOL
New jacket, forgive me, my bathroom lights are really dim! BAHA

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I miss yoga a lot, and the MFYC workout has reminded me of that. I love it! I'm excited to be able to get back into the real deal. Not quite there yet, but making progress! LOVE your new jacket! I agree that working out in cute clothes makes you feel better all around. Great job, Becki! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just look amazing Becki!! You inspire me all the time.

    ReplyDelete