Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Halfway!!

I'm at the midpoint of the Whole30 Challenge y'all!! I am enjoying the Challenge & actually have no plans of stopping once it's done. I am loving clean eating & will probably continue with Paleo once my 30 day challenge is over. Honestly, my thinking has shifted, I've been reading the Whole30 Challenge book (YES, there's a book! This is a serious  my friends) and it gives the science behind eating clean. It is fascinating stuff & I just don't think I could go back to the SAD diet after reading about insulin levels, cholesterol levels, & hormones and all of that. The Challenge really focuses on eating natural, WHOLE foods, found in nature or as close to natural as possible. Why get your vitamins, minerals, sugar & carbs from processed food, when it's all in fruits, veggies & meat??

Anyway, I made my fave breakfast this morning! Who says you have to go hungry when eating clean?! This is sweet potato hash, bacon & some fruit. YUM!

So remember how in my goals for 2013, I wanted to go on a yoga retreat?! WELL!! I found the BEST.ONE.EVER!!! It's in MOROCCO!! Only the place that I've been wanting to go to for years! You get ride a freaking on camel on the beach!! How amazing is that?! Coolest Yoga retreat EVER! So who wants to fund my trip?? I mean seriously....who wants to pay for me to go? 

In other news, I have some great things planned for Thursday night's workout group at church!! I can't wait :) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm inspired by your blog for sure! Keep it up, I'd love to watch your journey, as I continue mine too...And Morrocco!? Let's go!

    ReplyDelete